> `ep' is seriously wounded for some with 3c589d cards as it isn't getting
> interrupts and only works via the watchdog timer.

Also, with a 3c589c, hot plugging is like playing Russian Roulette
with five of the six chambers full at the moment.  Just booting with
a pccard inserted sometimes crashes the machine.  I think most
peoples view of the current pccard stuff would be that it's far
inferior to RELENG_3.

I'm not taking a swipe at Warner - he's done a lot of work here...
the code's just not ready yet IMHO (oldpccard or newpccard).

--
Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>                   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>