In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Doug
Russell writes:
: See, I knew there was a reason I hung on to all these 1M 30 pin SIMMs. :)
: Old 386/40s sure make nice little router/modem/whatever boxes.  :)

Until their hard disks go south :-(.  The biggest problems I have with
them is that they also tend to dislike newer ATA disks.

Then again, I have 512k 72pin SIMMS around for when I want to try to
boot the kernel in 2MB of memory.  Not that I want to do this very
often...

Warner