Thus spake The Hermit Hacker ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> > The old install-info didn't know this new option.
> > go to
> > /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/texinfo/install-info
> > and install the new isntall-info (make clean all install)

> I wasn't sure where ot find install-info, so I went to
> /usr/obj/usr/src/.. and did a 'find . -name install-info -print', and it
> found one:

Hello?
I said /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/texinfo/install-info.
You'll find it THERE. That's why I said this.

> And copied that in place (thinking your logic above), and that didn't
> work...this was before emailing the list, which was before the reminder
> about -k

If you had done this the-right-way(tm), it would have worked.

> primary: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org
                                                        ^^^^^^^^
How do you come to a freebsd.org address?

Alex

--
I doubt, therefore I might be.