cd src/usr.bin/xinstall
make all install
cd ../../
make installworld

;)

I'm already have some experience in this problem... ;=|

bauer>Whenever I try to do a 'make installworld' the following error occurs:
bauer>
bauer>/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: install: Undefined symbol "setflags"
bauer>
bauer>When I do a 'make -k installworld', make continues but the error occurs
bauer>several times.
bauer>When I do a simple 'make installworld' the followin happens :
bauer>
bauer>install -c -s -o root -g wheel -m 444   -fschg  libscrypt.so.2 /usr/lib
bauer>/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: install: Undefined symbol "setflags"
bauer>*** Error code 1
bauer>
bauer>Stop in /usr/src/lib/libcrypt.
bauer>*** Error code 1
bauer>
bauer>Stop in /usr/src/lib.
bauer>*** Error code 1
bauer>
bauer>Stop in /usr/src.
bauer>*** Error code 1
bauer>
bauer>I really hope someone can help me, cause I want to test the IPv6 things
bauer>in 4.0 soon (for my thesis)
bauer>
bauer>Thanx,
bauer>
bauer>Kurt
bauer>
bauer>
bauer>
bauer>
bauer>To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
bauer>with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message
bauer>

Regards,
  Listopad Alexandr
  ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), LAA7-RIPE