Dan> > :        cd /usr/src
Dan> > :        make buildworld
Dan> > :        make installworld
Dan> > :        cd /usr/src/usr.bin/xinstall
Dan> > :        make install
Dan> > :        cd /usr/src
Dan> > :        make installworld
Dan> >
Dan> > Let me know if this works, and I'll commit something to UPDATING.
Dan> > However, I think this is moot based on other commits that have
Dan> > happened.

Dan> Sure thing.  This might take up to 24 hours.  It's a P100 with only 16MB
Dan> ram and I'm away most of tomorrow.

I was not lucky on my pc98 box. I had to do following:

cd /usr/src
make buildworld
make installworld
cd /usr/src/usr.bin/xinstall
make clean depend
make all install NOSHARED=yes
cd /usr/src
make installworld
cd /usr/src/usr.bin/xinstall   # These
make clean depend              # three
make all install               # may not be necessary.

Source tree is cvsup-ed at 11:30, Feb 5 2000 (JST).
--
NAKAJI Hiroyuki