On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Jose M. Alcaide wrote:
> 1. Just after booting the install kernel, I went to the visual configuration
>    screen in order to disable all drivers for unexistent devices. My first
>    surprise was that the ep(4) driver was not listed. However, the install
>    kernel includes this driver: the card was correctly detected. I think that
>    this issue should be documented somewhere, or lots of questions will
>    flood the mailing lists :-)

The 'ep' driver doesn't support manual configuration now.  It autodetects
in normal or PnP mode just fine.  There is an outstanding issue with the
board conflicting with another device but I've not come up with an easy
way to work around this.

Not all devices are listed in the boot configuration screen; it is for
devices that do not support auto-detection.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED] |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |