Hello all,

I'm running 3.0-CURRENT at the moment, last timme I built world is
about 2 or 3 weeks ago I guess. What I want to do is go to 3.0-RELEASE
and from then start keeping track of the 3.x-STABLE branch.

Since I've read a lot about various problems people had with this
I now wonder: is it safe to CVSUP to RELENG_3 right now or will bad
things happen? I don't want to mess up my system.

If someone could give me some guidelines on how to get going on the
above described track or point me to a webpage/document or anything else
that describes what to do I'd be eternally grateful. At the moment it's
very unclear to me what to do and whether I'll be able to boot and/or
login to my system after I went to RELENG_3.

I'm running 3.0-CURRENT with everything ELF including the kernel.

Any assistance is highly appreciated,

Regards,

Marco

--
QP'      _%7?     WindowMaker, the choice of a GNUstep Generation.