On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Robert Watson wrote:

> A further data point: I was building with a -j, so maybe there's a
> dependency mixup with the beforedepend target?  If I manually cd to the
> directory and do a make beforedepend, things continue naturally from
> there.

What value of -j? I've built fine with -j4 and -j8, but this says that the
depend target hadn't run before the all target did. Did you 'make depend'
before building?

Kris

----
"How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?"
"Eight!"
"That was a rhetorical question!"
"Oh..then, seven!" -- Homer Simpson