On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Robert Watson wrote:

> Ok, is this a make depend in the top /usr/src, or in directories thjat
> specifically require it.  Or more practically speaking--I want the
> directions in jail(8) to work every time.  :-)  How can this be fixed?

Specifically, 'make depend' in secure/lib/lib{crypto,ssl,rsaglue} and
secure/usr.bin/openssl, a covering set of which is 'make depend' in
/usr/src :-)

Kris

----
"How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?"
"Eight!"
"That was a rhetorical question!"
"Oh..then, seven!" -- Homer Simpson