Kai Großjohann wrote:

> "Jordan K. Hubbard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > I really kinda wish you'd point them to Novice^H^H^H^H^HStandard
> > instead since it does more than be a bit more verbose, it also makes
> > sure that all the appropriate steps are covered and prevents even
> > relatively skilled people from hanging themselves.
>
> Does this mean that this option should be called `guided'?  I know a
> little bit about Unix but haven't installed FreeBSD more than five
> times or so.  And I always thought that the novice install meant that
> I didn't get as many choices...

"Guided". I like it. That's *PRECISELY* what this installation option
is. There is NO difference in the number of choices available in any of
the three types.

Guided/Express/Expert. That's my vote.

--
Daniel C. Sobral                        (8-DCS)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        "If you consider our help impolite, you should see the manager."