On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Soren Schmidt wrote:

> It seems Brian Feldman wrote:
>
> >Ever going to help with my atapi-fd problems? I found examples of the
> >corruptions, including lots of NULLs...
>
> Well, so long as I cannot get my hands on the problem, its real hard
> to solve it. I'm trying to get ahold of the same LS120 drive here
> but so far I havn't found any, in fact LS120 drives are extremely
> rare over here...

Basically, this drive is a Digital Research brand; it (its firmware?) is
made by Motorola, and supposedly this is all the same as an off-the-shelf
Imation drive.

> -S?ren

 Brian Feldman                _ __ ___ ____  ___ ___ ___
 gr...@unixhelp.org                _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \
     FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!      _ __ | _ \ _ \ |) |
         http://www.freebsd.org           _ |___)___/___/