On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Soren Schmidt wrote:

> It seems Brian Feldman wrote:
>
> >Ever going to help with my atapi-fd problems? I found examples of the
> >corruptions, including lots of NULLs...
>
> Well, so long as I cannot get my hands on the problem, its real hard
> to solve it. I'm trying to get ahold of the same LS120 drive here
> but so far I havn't found any, in fact LS120 drives are extremely
> rare over here...

As I said before, I can make some tests, but unfortunately my machine
doesn't want to mount disks at all with the new ATA code... Please take a
look at the message I sent about a week ago.

Andrzej Bialecki

//  <ab...@webgiro.com> WebGiro AB, Sweden (http://www.webgiro.com)
// ------ FreeBSD: The Power to Serve. http://www.freebsd.org --------
// --- Small & Embedded FreeBSD: http://www.freebsd.org/~picobsd/ ----