:On Tue, Jun 01, 1999 at 03:02:47PM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:>     I think keepalive's could easily be turned on by default.  At BEST, one
:>     of the first things I did 5 years ago was to turn them on permanently
:>     on all of our machines.
:
:I'd like to disagree on the "by default" part, on the following
:..

    Pierre, let me make the suggestion to you that you try turning them
    on.  I'll bet you dollars to donoughts that you will not notice
    the difference.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <dil...@backplane.com>