I'm now a stable user, and I'm considering moving to current to get a jump on
upgrading and help with the testing effort. I have some questions about its
performance:

1) How is the speed compared to stable? I remember it being just too slow some months
ago and was wondering how it was improving.

2) Are the random hangs in X fixed yet? I can put up with a few issues (it is current,
after all), but that's just too much to bear.

3) Are there any Very Important Packages (mozilla, kde, &c) that won't build or refuse
to work right?

- @