Alex Keda writes:

>  Let's wait another 10 years, and, coming at last to understand
>  that this must be done, and do it was 20 times harder.

        First, all architectures are not equal in FreeBSD's eyes.  Look
for "Tier 1 architectures" in the docs and mailing lists.
        Second, if you want this badly enough ... then convince us.
Build a system; do the work; _document it_ (what you did, how long
it took, how many files were involved, etc.); and show us why your
way is worth it.  There are others who want this; maybe you can get
them to help.  If it really is worth the effort, I have faith it'll
get done.

                                        Robert Huff