> I'll give that a try too. I do like having a USB keyboard, except for the
 > fact that if the system is *very* busy, I tend to get some weird
 > repetitions. I dunno if this'll happen under FreeBSD or not, but it's
 > annoying.
 >
 > (example, I start up ScanDisk, and a CPU eating program at the same time,
 > and try to type... The quick ick ick brownnnnn fox jumpumped over erthe
 > lazzzzzzzzzy ddddog)
 >
 > I'll blame this on a Windowsism until I see otherwise. :)

This very much sounds like Windows not being fast enough in retiring the
TD's (you have a UHCI controller and a lot of work has to be done by the
CPU, when compared to OHCI). This is not a problem that USB can produce
in any way.

I guess it must be something like Windows not retiring the TD fast
enough, so at the next frame the same TD is handled again.

Nick
--
ISIS/STA, T.P.270, Joint Research Centre, 21020 Ispra, Italy