In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Kent Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>It also sounds like he isn't getting enough outside air. You can't
>cool if the inside air is hot.

Right!

I have bought three ``slot fans'' now for different systems I own, and I'm
very happy with them.  Two I bought from a place called www.icedmocha.com.
The other one I just bought cheap from a guy on eBay.  They also have the
same things at www.3dcool.com.

I had one system with two VERY hot SCSI drives in it, and one of these
slot fans really made a major difference.  (Both drives are now always
only just barely warm to the touch, whereas before, they were practically
on fire.)

P.S.  If you are going to buy one of these things (slot fan) be sure to
get tone of the black colored ones that is rated at 42 CFM airflow.  That's
what I got.  I also saw some much less impressive slot fans (which were
blue in color) at Fry's and they were only rated at 6 CFM.