On Sat, 29 May 1999, Bill Paul wrote:

:So, tell me: just how many of you other people reading this have been
:having problems with 'drivers under load' and couldn't be bothered to
:actually report the problem? Hm? Well what're you waiting for?! Go on:
:speak up! Take two minutes of your precious time! I dare you! I
:double-dare you! No, I *triple*-dare you! Take your best shot!

No no no no no.  You gotta 'triple -dog- dare' them.

Jamie Bowden

--

If we've got to fight over grep, sign me up.  But boggle can go.
        -Ted Faber (on Hasbro's request for removal of /usr/games/boggle)