I also have a large project (crtmpserver) which makes heavy use of socket FDs
(with my little Token workaround) and timers. Currently, can handle 2k
streaming connections simultaneously, all of them full duplex.

I would gladly patch it to use this new feature!!!

------
Eugen-Andrei Gavriloaie
Web: http://www.rtmpd.com