:
:   Very cool. Good job!
:
:-DG
:
:David Greenman
:Co-founder, The FreeBSD Project - http://www.freebsd.org

    Thanks!  I'm slowly whacking the bugs.  I just fixed another one...
    vtruncbuf() handles the buffers beyond the file EOF but doesn't handle
    the buffer straddling the truncation point, so I had to augment the
    NFS client's truncation code to deal with that.  With that fixed the
    tester program got to 34483 operations before finding a problem.
    Hopefully I'm in the home stretch now :-)

    What I really love about this program is that the problems are so
    repeatable.  So far the same failure occurs at exactly the same place,
    every time.  It makes it unbelievably easy to track the bugs down.

    I think I can make it perfect.  I'll post another patch tomorrow.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>