On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Matthew Dillon wrote:

>     Ok, here is the latest patch set.  This patch set survived an
>     overnight run of the nfs torture test that Jordan posted... it
>     got through 597,000 test calls over NFSv3, 367,000 over NFSv2, and
>     1.35 million on a local filesystem.

Great!

>     I am going to forward port and test this stuff on -current today and
>     probably commit it to -current tonight, with a 3-day turn to -stable.

Hmm.  I'm OK with a commit to -CURRENT, but would really appreciate it if
you made it a week before MFC to -STABLE.  Given your statement just a few
lines earlier about needing more review from VM types, that would allow a
bit more time for necessary review.  I agree, given the impending 4.5
release, we should MFC it as far before release as possible, but three
days is a little below my threshold for sensitive NFS/file system changes
:-).

Thanks,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]      NAI Labs, Safeport Network Services