After a month of futile searching I am unable to find a sar-like tool
available for FreeBSD. I was alerted to the SNMP capabilities of FreeBSD.
However, it would still be nice to have a system-level tool available that
doesn't require SNMP. Does anyone know of anything for FreeBSD that is
sar-like? If a sar-like tool isn't available, I may just begin writing
something myself. Is there any interest in this?

Regards, Dustin
---
Dustin Puryear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Information Systems Consultant
http://members.telocity.com/~dpuryear
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams