> > A FreeBSD 1.X CVS tree has been found, which has it's first import as
> > 386BSD 0.1 + PK 024.  There are a couple minor points that need to be
> > clarified from Caldera before it can be made public.
>
> Just curious, but will this be folded in the main CVS tree, or will it be
> available as a separate tree/cvsup dist? I'd imagine that the CVS hackery
> needed to implement the former takes a lot of time...

It would be *way* too much work to fold it into the release.  You'd end
up with a completely different CVS tree, and have little/no gain from
doing it.

I also don't see the FreeBSD project making it available as a CVSup dist
either.  *IF* it's made publically available, I could see it as a port
or something like that.

Nate