Hello,

I have BREAK_TO_DEBUGGER, DDB and no DDB_UNATTENDED on the target
kernel and remotebreak = 1 on the remote gdb. So I'm expecting
pressing ctl-C in the remote gdb should interrupt the remote kernel
as if it had encountered a breakpoint. Is my expectation right?

Nothing happens when pressing ctl-C once. Pressing it twice just
gives me the option to detach gdb.

How can I interrupt the remote kernel without breakpoints?
I'm trying to locate kernel hangings. Is it possible with this
approach?

-Hanspeter