Daniela wrote:
> I'm getting lots of kernel core dumps on my server.
> My RAM is OK, I tested it. Below are more detailed informations.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> I'm not yet intimate with the kernel, but I'm willing to learn it all.
> Thanks in advance.

You posted to -hackers, but this is an older version of -current.

This is a known problem.  I believe it was fixed on the HEAD
branch in the last couple of days (i.e. if you update your -current
sources, then the problem should be resolved).

See recent discussions about "trap 12" and "panic" in "NFS", and
older discussions about the same panic in "smbfs".

If you are already running today's -current, you can always try:

        options DISABLE_PSE
        options DISABLE_PG_G

These are in GENERIC, so if it isn't in your "SM58-27" kernel
config file, then it's because you went out of your way to take
them out.  I mention this possibility because of:

> panic: bad pte

-- Terry