On Sat, 22 Aug 2009, Julian Elischer wrote:

Stephen Montgomery-Smith wrote:
Alfred Perlstein wrote:
* Alexander Leidinger <alexan...@leidinger.net> [090822 10:44] wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 00:04:10 -0700 Julian Elischer
<jul...@elischer.org> wrote:

The purists won out in that one by shouting loudly and screaming
about socialized healthware. Consequently we have 47 million
unsupported devices.
You forgot to tell that now nobody wants to touch this subject anymore,
as he may be the target of similar shouting then.

I say good riddence, if someone wants thier hardware not to melt
then each machine should be personally responsible and enroll in
a private monitoring service we don't need project sponsored health
monitoring.

(ron paul!)

I think that this kind of talk calls for boycotting certain device drivers!

In OpenBSD they have project sponsored healthware and sometimes you have to wait in a queue to get you notifications, and sometimes
the queue is so long events have to get merged! Not for me!
I want all my individual events to be lost After I get them.
It's my right!

Perhaps you are getting too much information through the cable network. Your system might be getting all "wee weed."