On 02.05.2018 06:31, Julian Elischer wrote:
> [...]

Hi,

I added melifaro@ to CC list.

IMHO, ignoring errors when you configuring firewall is not a good idea.
I'm agree, that some errors are noisy, and also some of them were
already fixed, so you can just submit PR or patch, if you don't like
some. Due to huge difference between old tables and what we have now, it
is not always possible for one man to test all old features and properly
merge them with new features.

--
WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov