At 03:28 AM 11/24/2006, Massimo Lusetti wrote:
On Thu, 2006-11-23 at 11:52 -0500, Mike Tancsa wrote:

> I might give OpenBSD a quick try as a reference.

That would be very interesting.

OK, I added OpenBSD to the mix as well. Results are pretty crappy with the base default install. With one stream, the box essentially live locks. This was just with the stock kernels from the CD. The PCIe bge nics dont work, so I cant test those. I had a look at their errata page and there seems to be some updates to those 2 nics so if there is interest I can try compiling in those fixes and re-testing

---Mike