Erik Cederstrand wrote:

I'd like to send a small update on my progress on the Performance Tracker project.

I now have a small setup of a server and a slave chugging along, currently collecting data. I'm following CURRENT and collecting results from super-smack and unixbench.

The project still needs some work, but there's a temporary web interface to the data here: http://littlebit.dk:5000/plot/. Apart from the plotting it's possible to compare two dates and see the files that have changed. Error bars are 3*standard deviation, for the points with multiple measurements.

Per the suggestions in this thread, the web interface has now grown an overview page and an alerts page.

The alerts are calculated as anything outside mean +/- 2*standard deviation in a sliding window of 10 dates. This was found by trial-and-error to catch most significant changes without picking up too much noise. Anything below a 1% change is discarded.

Erik