Mark,

Thanks

We have same RAID setting both on FreeBSD and CentOS including cache setting.
In FreeBSD, I enabled the write cache but the performance is the same.

We don’t use ZFS or UFS, and test the performance on the RAW GEOM disk “mfidx”
exported by mfi driver.  We observed the “gstat” result and found that the
write latency
is too high.  When we “dd" the disk with 8k, it is lower than 1ms, but it is
6ms on 64kb write.  It seems that each single write operation is very slow. But
I don’t know
whether it is a driver problem or not.

Jason