On 2008-Sep-12 22:00:49 -0300, "Carlos A. M. dos Santos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>I think www/nspluginwrapper is the best choice these days, since
>linuxpluginwrapper seems to be an abandoned project.

Unfortunately, nspluginwrapper is not a general replacement for
linuxpluginwrapper - it is missing most of linuxpluginwrapper's
functionality.  nork@ also appears to be MIA - he hasn't responded to
any of the other threads on linuxpluginwrapper being broken.  For my
specific requirements (running pips), I managed to hack a work-around
but I don't believe it's committable.

--
Peter Jeremy