--On July 5, 2009 11:15:32 AM +0300 Ion-Mihai Tetcu <ite...@freebsd.org> wrote:

Paul, I'm not picking on you, it's just that it's the 4th mail I get in
the last days showing the same thing.
Sigh, at lest this one was a question, not trying to convince me QATty
setup is wrong because we don't support non-default configs.

For short, your port's configure script fails to search for mysql
headers in the right place; QATty has LOCALBASE and PREFIX set
to /usr/PPP. If you can't sorted out in a few days drop me an email and
I'll take a look.

No offense taken. The thing that confused me is that I always build my ports in /tmp/portname when testing, but barnyard still managed to find mysql headers when building. So I didn't understand why it was failing in QAT. I followed all the links in the email and read the materials, but I still didn't understand why the build failed in QAT. I didn't want to make a change to the port unless the problem really was with the port. That's why I asked the question.

Paul Schmehl, If it isn't already
obvious, my opinions are my own
and not those of my employer.