On 4/27/2011 8:55 PM, Chris Rees wrote:
I honestly don't think that there's much wrong with the system as it
is; once you get better at making submissions, taking time to read the
Porter's Handbook your patches become committed more and more quickly.

Chris
Come on. There's no relationship between quality of the patch and when it's picked up by a commiter. I ran my patch through tinderbox until was right, and it's not like that made a difference. There is no way to tell the quality without taking a real look.

There's plenty wrong with the current system. The real question is what's the most practical way to address it.

John