On 04/10/16 18:09, Peter Jeremy wrote:
On 2016-Apr-10 17:09:04 -0453, "William A. Mahaffey III" <w...@hiwaay.net>
wrote:
configure process completed OK, but created a Makefile w/ what seems to
be a bunch of linuxisms in conditionals to allow compilation for
different architectures, see attached orig-Makefile.
Have you tried using gmake, rather than the base make?

Hmmmm .... No, I didn't :-/ .... Did I mention pilot error ? I thought the system make was a version of gmake, but apparently not, right ? Thanks, I'll try that & see how it goes ....

--

        William A. Mahaffey III