[I am not subscribed to this list, so please cc: me in any replies. Thank you.]

For the past couple of days, I have been trying to find something, *somewhere* that would tell me how to make my desktop the same size as my screen. Right now, the virtual desktop is roughly twice the size of my screen. I generated my XF86Config file using 'xf86config'. In the past (in version 4.2.0, for example), there was a question in there that asked "would you like your desktop to be larger than your screen (y/n)?" (or something along those lines), but, this time through, the question was not there and I cannot for the life of me find anything in XF86Config, the manpage, the list archives or google to help me out. Can anyone give me a clue?

This is XFree86 4.2.1 on FreeBSD 5.0-DP2. Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks in advance,
Scott