On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Nikolas Britton wrote:

What we really need is score card to keep track of the good and bad companies. Someone with initiative could have this up and running in a day or less... After it's up we can put a BIG HONKING LINK on the FreeBSD main page.

http://www.vendorwatch.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

But, its also something I only recently found about, as a result of this thread ...

The second thing everyone (All who use X) needs to do is get AMD to force ATI's hand into releasing documentation. This should not be hard to do because ATI's lead counsel is on the way out.

Why not just by nVidia?

----