Bhuvaneswari Ramkumar wrote:

I did an ifconfig em0 1.1.1.2  yday.should this be done everytime I restart
my application, is it some kind of a temporary address assignment, bcos
whatever I assigned was not visible today when I re-booted and I had to do
it again, probably I should set this in the conf file also ? maybe as
another user said my NIC is not enabled or something like that.

Once it works, all this stuff can be put in /etc/rc.conf, don't worry
about that.

Alphons

--
VISTA - Viruses Intruders Spyware Trojans Adware