My brother has got the same case : Antec Sonata II. It has been delivred with
the power supply.
The power supply has exploded capacitors on the mobo (Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe).
The LED on the mobo was lightening up but we can't power up the workstation.
For your problem, I suggest you to see if this LED is lightening up or not.
If not, you can replace it. If yes, you might test with another one. After
that, the mobo could have been take a blow.
A CPU or RAM problem is reported by the mobo with a sound (BIP).

I hope this could help you.

Alexandre.