On Tuesday, Mar 25, 2003, at 08:01 US/Pacific, Louis LeBlanc wrote:

Hey all. Sorry for the OT question, but here goes.

Anyone know of a tool or method that can check the last modification
date of two files under these conditions and keep them in sync?

I've never tried this, but you might give rsync with the -u option a try (test it first on unimportant files). I believe you would need to run it on both machines as it would only update in one direction.

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message