Tue, 17 Jul 2012 kirjutas Lars Eighner <luvbeas...@larseighner.com>:

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012, Toomas Aas wrote:

Hello!

I'm having this problem on two different computers, one running 8.3-STABLE and the other running 9.0-STABLE. After updating Firefox from 12.0 to 13.0.1, whenever I access twitter.com, I can log in but after that a message appears saying that "Twitter.com is loading slowly", and the site is practically unusable - clicking on any of the links has no effect.

If you do not know that there is something in firefox (now 13ish) which you
must have, deinstall it and install firefox-esr (now 10ish).

I was away from my computer for the past month, but now that I returned and replaced Firefox 13.0.1 with 10.0.6 ESR, twitter.com is again behaving normally for me. I'd like to thank everyone who recommended ESR in this thread

--
Toomas Aas
twitter.com/toomasaas