Gerard Seibert wrote:
I am trying to solicit some information on how to configure 'postfix'
to accommodate multiple IP addresses.

Postfix normally performs MX lookups via DNS to figure out where to send mail, although you can override that for specific cases via a transport table.

I have several email accounts. I use them for newsgroups, forums, etc.
Most of the accounts use different 'SMTP' and 'POP' settings. However,
in two cases, they use the same 'SMTP' and 'POP' addresses. I have not
been able to find any definitive information on how to configure
'postfix' to handle this.

Postfix is an MTA, it doesn't have anything to do with POP. That's up to a mail client (MUA) like Mozilla or pine.

--
-Chuck