RacerX writes:

> 1. Upgrade the system BIOS
> 2. Upgrade the firmware in the SCSI controller
> 3. Upgrade the firmware in the array (if applicable)
>
> Ther may be a bug-a-boo in one of those. If you have not - consider doing
> so and see if this "may" correct your issues.

Show me that it's not a bug in FreeBSD first.  I never had the problem
in Windows NT.  I'm not going to upgrade every bit of hardware and
software in the box just to prove it _isn't_ FreeBSD, when FreeBSD
represents the only change to a machine that has run without fail for
eight years.  I also don't believe in throwing darts to solve problems.

--
Anthony