Peter Radcliffe wrote:
Rob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> probably said:

Same here, I could remove it and ship it to you today, probably 2nd day air, or one of the cheaper but fast services. If P, however, doesn't have to tear his computer all apart LOL, maybe that might be a better solution for me.

I was more suggesting buying one and having it directly shipped...
The support would likely be useful to me in the medium term so if
I can contribute towards helping that happen I would.

P.

Yes, if there is a solution that doesn't require me to tear apart my computer I would prefer that, haha. It was an incredible pain routing all the cables and such with the dual scsi 160's in there. But I would be happy to donate money if needed. I use PayPal also, but could send check.

Rob