Quoting Brett Wildermoth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

To all my fellow FreeBSD users,

I assume I am not the only one who is in this predicament. I have just bought
seven AMD 64s with NVIDIA PCI-X graphics. With 5.4 I can get everything bar
the network and X to work, with 6.0 I can get the network to work also.
However no matter what I do I can't get X to work.

Why doesn't NVIDIA make a graphics driver for FreeBSD AMD64. They make one for
Linux x86-64 and one for FreeBSD-x86.

Perhaps would could all post a message on nvforum. I see some people already
have.....

Perhaps NVIDIA think FreeBSD is just a hobby OS......

Last I heard, nvidia had no plans to make a FreeBSD amd64 driver. Just post that
you're pissed about it like the rest of us are... maybe they'll reconsider.

Ken