Johan Ström wrote:
But.. http://bizsupport.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c00553302/c00553302.pdf seems to tell me that in basic mode I can only access BIOS (pre-OS) using the Remote Console feature, and that after POST I have to have the advanced licensed option?

I don't do the purchasing and we get all Advanced iLO, so I will take your word for it. The older generations supported text console (i have a 360G2 that does so). We use the HP Management agents under Windows for all SNMP reporting so I can't comment on the reporting method under other OS's.

Joe