On Jun 4, 2008, at 5:17 PM, Steven Hartland wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if these are not new bugs, just something
that others have noticed later than 6.2 and I'd suggest you actually
try 6.3 to see if they are in fact an issue for you.

I don't have the resources to load up the systems enough to find these problems sitting on my desk. And I can't risk production resources for problems known and reported on the *EXACT* same hardware.

"oh but it won't happen to me" isn't a useful methodology in a production environment.

I mean, seriously, I know the majority of you are happy rebooting your systems 5x daily to run the latest. I'll do that with my home system, no problem. But I can't do this in a production environment.

--
Jo Rhett