On Jun 5, 2008, at 6:09 AM, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
If you have issues with 6.3, your time would be better spent reporting
them (by which I mean describe them in detail) than waving your hands in
the air and yelling at people.

Must you resort to nonsense and hyperbole?

I'd said nearly a dozen times that the issues I have aren't specifics. I am questioning the overall policy for EoL here. Even if it was known to work properly on my hardware the overwhelming amount of bugs in 6.3 indicates an unstable release. The diffs between 6.3 and 6-STABLE are greater than the diffs between 6.2 and 6.3 last time I checked.

I can't understand the logic in having only a single supported version of the OS, especially one which so many known/reported/fixed-post- release bugs.

And please don't respond if you can't avoid resorting to hyperbole like what I quoted above.

--
Jo Rhett