On Jun 5, 2008, at 10:38 AM, Doug Barton wrote:
When you do come back, your first message should contain a list of PRs that you're concerned about, and confirmation (per jhb's message) that you have the _exact_ hardware that is referred to in them. If you can't provide that, don't bother.

That's a very separate issue. I was asking about the policy reasoning. Fixing all of the bugs affecting my environment won't help me until they are -RELEASE, which is going to a take a lot of resources. A lot more than supporting 6.2, right? If not, please educate me.

And please stop being nasty. I'd said much the same thing over the last 5 days, but I haven't once uttered a word about you not reading what has already been said repeatedly. Nor does that topic interest me. I am curious about the policy issue involved here.

--
Jo Rhett