On Jun 5, 2008, at 9:34 AM, Ken Smith wrote:
As for re-defining extended support to mean 4 or 5 years instead of just
two it's not clear us doing that (except for anomolies like 4.11) is
really in your best interests.  :-)

2 years would be perfectly fine in my mind. I'd love to see 2 years of support for 6.2-RELEASE.

6.2 was (and *is* AFAIK) the most stable release of FreeBSD since 4.11 and it came out the door with less than 12 months of support intended.

--
Jo Rhett