At 3:29 PM -0700 6/7/08, Jo Rhett wrote:
On Jun 7, 2008, at 3:05 PM, Garance A Drosehn wrote:
The fact that we reject your request that we provide further support
for 6.2 does not mean we did not understand the question.  It is you
who are not understanding the reply.

At the very least, I phrased my question badly. Because I asked "why" and I heard "no". And "no" is not an answer to "why". I still haven't heard the why.

Apparently the email with this answer from Doug Barton did not
reach you:

    Lack of time on the part of the people that do the support.
    (As has been explained lots of times already.) I realize
    that you'd rather have an answer that gives you something
    to argue about, but there isn't one.

Nothing has changed since his email.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn     =               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer               or   [EMAIL PROTECTED]